Which one is better 32-bit or 64-bit? A comparison for better understanding
Over a period as the technology advances the operating system and the processor also advances. As technology advances, it difficult to choose which system suits you and whether you should upgrade now or wait for next up gradation.
In today’s article, I will cover Which operation system is better for you 32 bit or 64 bit. Also with a comparison of both of them. You have probably seen a pop up when you are downloading a game or software on your computer i.e. 32 bit or 64 bit. After that, you might get confused that on which processor you are and which file you should download. In today’s new PCs the 64-bit processor comes but earlier it was 32 bit.
When we talk about bits the value can be 1 or 0. you can only show 1 or 0 nothing else. The more bits represent more data and less bit represent fewer data. in simple every bit we add represent more value, for example, 1 bit represent 2 values, 2 bit represent 4 values, 3 bits represent 8 values and so on. Let’s discuss them
• It can hold the ram up to 4GB.
• It won’t support if you have ram of 8GB
• It comes with many limitations of installing the software
• It won’t support the Windows 10
• However, somehow you install the window 10 you might not be able to use the full feature of window 10.
Also check this: how to access administrator account in windows 7, 8 and 10
64-bit professor – Advantages of 64 bit
• It can hold the ram up to 16 billion GB
• It can save 2 program files and that will be beneficial if you delete one by mistake
• Some program is more efficient with the 64-bit version of crome.
• Easily connect with the new technology devices.
• You can easily play heavy games on 64-bit window
So these are some point I have discussed above to understand the which processor is better
You don’t need the 64-bit processor or computer because this processor is made for doing special tasks that are difficult for the 32-bit version for example if you put a 16 GB memory in the calculator will it work fast and how many time it will be fast than usual. There is no use of putting so many software. So, friends, you don’t need the 64-bit version because if you want the 64-bit version you will be facing a problem of the installing the software because nowadays many systems have the 32-bit version.
Author Bio: Rohit Gupta
Rohit Gupta blogger who wants to spread knowledge. A positive thinker by the mind and a passionate blogger with heart. Also, think that there always something new to learn every day and believes that teach and inspire other while you can. Also Administrator, author, and editor of
http://techkingpro.com/ – All about the tech